“Ah, but I was so much older then
I’m younger than that now”
— Bob Dylan
— My Back Pages
Trust in One’s Self
At some point in our life’s journey, whether through death, separation, illness or divorce, we may all find ourselves single again. In addition to the pain, loss, grief and bereavement of these unscheduled, unexpected life-cycle crises and transitions, they all provide opportunities to do additional emotional growing up work.
Healing from loss focuses on the domains of relationships, productivity and personal well-being. Would you like to learn…
- How best to use this time for renewed growth and evolution?
- How best to address the gaps and opportunities in your emotional maturity?
- How best to grow your inner adult?
The process of self-differentiation consists of proactively defining one’s self in relationship to others without emotionally cutting off or giving in. Engaging in this journey provides a platform for maximum agency and effectiveness.
- Would you like help with the emotional resolution of loss and reinvestment?
- Would you like to work at learning more about yourself?
- Would you like to enhance relationships with family and friends?
For those who choose to engage with the goal of becoming a more authentic adult the process of change is a never completed task, a life-long journey to a destination we will never reach. Would you like to deepen your mastery of…
- Knowledge and skills to strengthen old relationships and begin new ones?
- New, more productive behaviors for achieving goals at home and at work?
- Energy and effort for personal growth and development?
Thankfully a little bit of time, energy and effort go a long way. Mindful Relationship coaching can provide knowledge, skills, wisdom, support and direction. How can I be most helpful to you?
To learn more and/or schedule a consultation click here.